2 bedroom end of terrace stone fronted house, conveniently located within the heart of Nelson town. Just a short walk to the main bus station and approximately 1.5 miles from the A470 Cardiff to Merthyr trunk road. The accommodation briefly comprises lounge with feature spiral stairs (not used), dining room and gallery style kitchen to the ground floor while the 2 bedrooms and bathroom are set to the first floor. Further benefits to include Worcester gas combi boiler, UPVC double glazing, skimmed walls/ceilings throughout and carpets as fitted.
1. Lounge: Entered from the front via UPVC glazed door with leaded feature, UPVC window to front, stairs to first floor level, feature made of spiral staircase with down lights, recessed fireplace, skimmed walls beamed ceiling with spotlights, radiator, TV point, carpet as fitted square arch to:
2. Dining Room : Useful second reception room, skimmed walls and ceiling with spot lights, wall stat, double radiator, cupboard housing gas meter, carpet as fitted, window and glazed door to:
3. Kitchen: Gallery style kitchen comprising a range of modern base units with wood effect doors and contrasting work surfaces, inset single drainer sink unit, electric cooker point, plumbed for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, tiled splash backs, tile effect laminate flooring, double radiator, extractor fan, 2 UPVC windows and matching door to rear garden
4. Landing: Doors off to all first floor rooms, carpet as fitted.
5. Bedroom 1: Main bedroom, UPVC window to front, feature curved wall where spiral stairs would have entered room, skimmed walls and ceiling, airing cupboard housing Worcester gas combi boiler, further storage cupboard with radiator, carpet as fitted, radiator.
6. Bedroom 2: Good sized bedrooms, UPVC window to rear with vertical blinds, skimmed walls and ceiling, hatch to insulated loft space, radiator, carpet as fitted.
7. Bathroom: Modern white suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment to taps, tiled splash back areas, UPVC window to rear, vinyl type flooring, extractor fan.
8. Outside : Rear Garden - surprisingly large enclosed level garden which extends to the side of the property, patio area leading to lawn with path to gate at rear, raised flower beds and pebbled area with mature bushes, natural stone boundary wall to side, small storage container, outside tap, external power point
Please contact our Brinsons Office on 02920 867711 if you wish to arrange a viewing appointment for this property or require further information.
Brinsons endeavour to maintain accurate depictions of properties in Virtual Tours, Floor Plans and descriptions, however, these are intended only as a guide and purchasers must satisfy themselves by personal inspection.